Other Fly Tying Materials
- Water Shed is a permanent waterproofing agent for
flies, materials, dubbing, feathers, yarns, leaders,
braided loops and fly lines.
- Water Shed will not leave oil rings or residues of
any kind on the water surface.
- Water Shed will not change colors or the texture of
tying materials.(i.e. It wont affect the softness of
hair or hackles).
- Water Shed is completely ordorless and colorless.
- Floatability is not affected in any way by fish or
- Can be applied directly or dabbed on with fingers.
One or two drops is all that is needed to pre-treat
- Curing takes 24 hours. So it must be applied at
least 1 day BEFORE use.
- When cured, Water Shed has a specific gravity
lower than water and will make virtually any dry fly
material float like a cork.
- Works as well with synthetic materials as natural